Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Perfect Love Shall Surely Cast out Fear.

Dog Poet Transmitting.......

You'll remember how when I first mentioned the Oakland fire I said there was something strange about the photos of people? It's bringing Pulse nightclub flashbacks to me. Have they found a cause for that fire? I got a feeling about this and it ties in to the owner too and him not being there and some of the conflicts 'the mob' (that controls the art and sex scene) has on eclectic living and creative spaces.

Let's be circumspect (and fabulous!) There is a plot about many of the events going on in the world today... a denouement and (double entendre alert!) a climax. Yes... I can be humorous, because I have no fear of the darkness. I have walked into the darkness with a light and seen both the darkness and the light that led me. I believe in the almighty and unassailable ineffable. What have I got to fear? “Yeah though I walk in the valley of the 'shadow' of death...” “Greater is that which is in you than that which is in the world.” “If God is for me, who can be against me?” My friends, I ask that you let this flame into your heart at this moment and never let that flame go out. It is the eternal flame. It is the flame of love. Love displaces fear. They CANNOT occupy the same space at the same time. Where there is Love there can be no fear and what often goes unacknowledged, where there is Fear there can be no Love. If we could just get that we would have it all.

The highest love is also impersonal. However, though we must, at the highest point, Love one another, we are not required to love the sin. To be successful at this requires that we understand that we have misunderstood the meaning of the word sin. It's original meaning is, 'missing the mark'. I hope that makes the whole thing easier because the word sin causes us to associate our understanding of the word with the one we assume to be the originator (original sin)- ourselves. However, missing the mark brings the impulse to forgiveness (“forgive them Father for they know not what they do.”) and by forgiving we also set the possibility for ourselves.

This sounds suspiciously like an Origami.

You'll note there is some degree of snark here already.

I'm learning something. I used to play this game at being abrasive and reactive cause I thought it humanized me. It might have done that but it did it in the worst way. Recently the ineffable told me, when I feel that need ever again, to employ humor ...it would be the right way to go about it all; it all, except when love precludes it. Love overrides everything (this really does sound like an Origami- but it's my blogs and I can cross dress (represent) if I want to, even if I was never in Oakland (as far as you know).

Here are a few clues; the world is the world is the world. Some might hear that and go, “Sure, uh huh.” They don't make the association of deeper meaning. What this is saying is that though change is a constant in the manifest world (and several worlds above it), it is unchanging in the scenarios it presents. Even if the outcome may vary from player to player. They will, of a certainty, find themselves all with the same outcome in time. So... even though it is ever changing in sounds and colors and forms, it is unchanging in the lessons taught. This means to be completely successful or successively tragic, one must live archetypally. This also means that even when it is successful in outcome, it will be occasionally tragic in its progressions. I speak from experience and you will find, on the whole, that is consistent with me. Take the good and useful that you find and apply it because it is good and useful in outcome. Take the tragic and telling and learn, without having to experience it, if you take me at my word (“sounds like you are waxing subjective, visible.” “Yes, but I am archetypal.)

We are all archetypal if we choose to be. You don't have to be exceptional. You just have to be an exception. If you can live large, you can live archetypally. Living large is not to be mistaken for the common use of the term, even though it will have episodes of that. It is meant to directly indicate that you are open to both sides of what 'living large' really means; great triumphs and great failures, great joys and great sorrows. Missing the mark means, except under special conditions, that you will be given the chance again and even under special conditions, even when you are sent back to being a rock, you will get the chance again. It will take a while though. In the case of the rock it will take a great while and require you to be re-ensouled, having lost your previous one, through some unfortunate accident or arrangement. In the case of an accident of fate, when you have been put in an unfortunate role at the command of the ineffable, you will be saved upon departure and sometimes transformed in your progress through the role. Saul of Tarsus brings us just one example of that and Hindu tales are full of these. As for unfortunate choices, such tales exist in many different venues and they also exist in many different venues.

Love is the greater healer, if you are open to it and... if you are open to it. Love is presently sweeping the world. Many of those who have been sucked into immoral experiences and brought low by drugs and alcohol are finding redemption through the approaching spirit that is touching some hearts sooner and other hearts later and all hearts ultimately; visible is watching a film called “Hillsong, Let Hope Rise” at the moment. Yes, it is traditional Christianity but many are only capable within established forms. Some of us (myself) are led on more arcane paths.

I do not denigrate these, as in my ignorance, I once did. I celebrate everyone who comes to an epiphany. Some have a high bottom, as they say in recovery programs and only an established format will do. I am glad they found it. I have finally learned to love others, despite seeming formerly, irreconcilable differences and... as I have learned to do this, my circle of possibility has grown. I no longer mock what I once previously scorned. This is because I have needed to be forgiven as well. “All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”

Those who have committed great wrongs are required to commit great good to the last jot and tittle. Some number of the more righteous lives you might see in these times are among them.

You can perhaps imagine that some of these established Christian movements are going to run afoul of certain elements. The good news is that these elements will expose themselves as a result. As you watch this film you will see how pervasive this movement is and you might wonder why you haven't heard of it. That leads back to these other elements. This posting is not routed by watching the film. We started off prior to. You will see that all colors and types are being assimilated into this movement. It is altogether possible that there are some amount of false prophets in this movement but... the sincerity of most of the flock is not to be questioned and many have been saved by the false passions of charlatans and their salvation is none the less real and sincere as a result.

You can't help but see some real expressions of faith and sincere effort in this film. You might not see this film or the several others they have made. You might want to read about them and these people. There's a true beauty in parts of this movie. It might offend you in parts or your natural suspicion of established mediums and mechanisms but you cannot deny that they are reaching a lot of people. I only downloaded this film by accident because of the title (it fits in the area of my own work and I love my work so much that it fills the totality of my days) and I only started to watch it at the point where it gets mentioned. One of the things I love is the wide range of personalities reached.

Unlike some, I have no doubt whatsoever about the existence of Jesus Christ, even though I haven't had the experience that many have had of Christ. I have had parallel experiences and certainly in the Hindu and Buddhist traditions. I have seen, literally, the holographic forms of the deities of each and many times. Ergo, though I have had a very difficult life, I have been given great evidence of God. As you may know here, I am a sincere fan of Paramahansa Yogananda. He was and is, seriously true and bonafide. He wrote a double volume entitled, “The Second Coming of Christ.”

“It's not worth it for what we are being paid but it is worth it for what we are doing.” I just heard this in the film and it brought me near tears to hear this. Oh how well I know this to be true!!! Man! The song that just follows that quote. I take exception to the phrase, “there is no other name” because I know better but after a fashion this phrase is true; “No man cometh unto the Father but by me” because Christ is the heart of the universe and Christ is Love and also one must keep in mind that there are other translations to this phrase. Also, most people do not get the distinction between Jesus and Christ. Jesus was a man and Christ is a station.

This movie is really inspiring. I wish I could sing so many of the songs that I wrote for the almighty; that my songs would have a larger audience to hear them but... the ineffable has told me directly that he/she knows for whom I wrote them and that is enough and that I also should not concern myself with that aspect because he will see it be done and that it is he who has concealed them to this point. God does not disappoint and God has all power. We should never fear that our better efforts will not be known at a wider reach, “faith is the substance of things unseen.”

My dear friends, I know that many of you have dreams unrealized but you will see them accomplished to the degree that they reflect the will of almighty god (and often when it seems not to be), simply persevere in your efforts and it will be done unto to you; “according to your faith be it unto you.” I believe this to the point that I KNOW IT. Just because we say here often, “I don't know.” it does not apply to everything, nor did it apply to the one who set this understanding convincingly in my mind. Be it unto you as well!

This really sounds like a Visible Origami.


End Transmission.......

I'll close with the lyrics to one of my songs which I did a bad recording of. One of my limitations is as an engineer and I suck as a musician and a musical arranger. I have had to do most of my recordings all by myself, either playing or programming all of the music under degrees of inspiration given. That's how it has gone for the moment. What gets said here is only partly about me. It is about you too.

"Point me out a Star"




Light me a candle
Point me out a star
Take me to your mystery
And show me who you are

Come and take me with you
To the things that time forgot
Anything is possible
Yes that's what I've been taught

This old world is mean as sin
Where all the fools get taken in
But I love you I love you more
Than anything I came here for
And we can make our world so small
That it does not exist at all
Except for Love
Except for Love and that's all

Take me to the Limits
Of the love inside your heart
You're the diamond of the dawn
On which my new life starts.

No one knows the answer
To the reasons why we are
The beauty is the mystery
So point me out a star

This old world is mean as sin
Where all the fools get taken in
But I love you I love you more
Than anything I came here for
And we can make our world so small
That it does not exist at all
Except for Love
Except for Love and that's all





BOOKS, MUSIC, VIDEO


FEATURED READ-

Joseph Brenner




Visit the recommended reading page for many more.





FEATURED MUSIC-


'The Miracle of Love' from the Les Visible Album
The Sacred and The Profane



Visit the Blog Music Page
to stream all of Visible's music for free
(purchase is always appreciated but entirely optional)





FEATURED VIDEO-


A classic Visible post:



With gratitude to Patrick Willis.

Click here to watch and comment on Vimeo and here to read the original text.



Visit the Blog Videos Page for many more.